OK – a bit of a change of plan – I’ve been looking at some of the blogs already set up by OCA students and have read the instructions re. all submitted work needs to be done within the context of the course – so, have decided that I need a separate blog for the reflective practice, which will be linked to from this one – but not vice versa (?) tbd.
- An open letter to Dr Polly Carmichael from a former GIDS clinician. Brave woman, thank you. medium.com/@kirstyentwist… 17 hours ago
- RT @HJJoyceEcon: This is the first article in the general press where I have seen spelt out completely and clearly the fact that gender tra… 3 days ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: If you’re under 40, you probably don’t remember Srebrenica. The massacre of <8,000 Muslims in the heart of Europe 24 ye… 1 week ago
- RT @tom_watson: I am shocked, chilled and appalled by what I’ve just seen on Panorama. Hearing the testimony of party members and former st… 1 week ago
- RT @jonkay: When JonBenét Ramsey died in 1996, a light was shone on the creepy practice of putting kids in sexualized get-ups. Now this sam… 1 week ago