OK – a bit of a change of plan – I’ve been looking at some of the blogs already set up by OCA students and have read the instructions re. all submitted work needs to be done within the context of the course – so, have decided that I need a separate blog for the reflective practice, which will be linked to from this one – but not vice versa (?) tbd.
- perfect 👍 twitter.com/MForstater/sta… 12 hours ago
- Some cracking speeches yesterday. Many thanks for being so resolute in your support for women and girls Emma. twitter.com/StoatlyL/statu… 3 days ago
- please reshape Swinley Forest / Guildford area doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?d… 1 week ago
- Dear @ONS. I will not comply with a census that does not even attempt to accurately collect information on sex. P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ProfAliceS: Letter in the Times today from quantitative social scientists. "We are on the brink of losing robust, high quality data on… 2 weeks ago